I love working with people one on one. Whether you are recovering from an injury and need help modifying poses or learning how to heal better through yoga, or wanting to get more comfortable with yoga asana poses before diving into a studio setting, private sessions can be greatly beneficial. Contact me today for more information about private sessions.
Private Client Questionnaire and Rates
In order to facilitate the best result for your private yoga sessions, I have developed this simple questionnaire to aid us both in recognizing the main goals of your practice at this time. These answers, like anything that is revealed to me in our private sessions, is exactly that, private. The more honest you are in these sessions, the more we can pinpoint the areas of work that we should focus on in relation to your goals. Remember, this is simply a starting point, your goals and our line of study may change over time and we will address that as it arises.
- What do you hope to achieve during this time?
- How long have you been practicing yoga? What style(s) (hot, vinyasa, restorative, etc)?
- What other physical exercise do you do (how many times per week / for how long)?
- Are you currently under the care of a doctor or undergoing physical therapy? If so, for what and how long?
- What do you believe are your “problem areas”?
- Please list any past injuries or surgeries and methods of rehabilitation (if any). *be as specific anatomically as you can.
- Do you have: high blood pressure, glaucoma, herniation or bulging of any vertebrae, sciatica, asthma.
- Do you have concerns about being touched or manually adjusted? If so, what are they?
- What are the best days and times for you to meet?
Rates for private clients and sessions will be determined after the initial meeting and evaluation, but generally range from $90-120/hr. Discounts apply for 10 pack of sessions. *all packages expire 6 months from date of first session
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up your initial consultation.
Check out the Kind Words page for testimonials from my past and present students.
Are you a yoga teacher, looking for a mentorship? I offer packages for you too!
New yoga teachers have their own set of challenges ahead of them. I can help you get more comfortable teaching, fine tune languaging and cueing, assisting and adjusting bodies, setting intentions for the class through themes, and finding creative and effective ways to sequence. I can show you how all of these elements are crucial to creating an experience that truly reflects YOU and how you wish your student to feel when they leave your class. Want me to attend your class and give you an honest assessment of areas to work on? My experience teaching teachers and my ability to pinpoint trouble areas can help take your teaching to a whole new level.
Contact me today and let's get started!